There have been a few rare cases in which people have not been able to print the custom covers at the right dimensions. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and have created a short list of troubleshooting tips listed below. I recommend printing a test copy at draft quality to test it before printing and wasting ink or photo paper.
I recommend printing directly from Google Chrome as there have been no reported problems.
This step should work for everyone regardless of operating system or browser.
- First you should open the small preview image into the full blogger photo viewer.
|Open in full screen Blogger Photo Viewer|
- Next right click the image and open it in a new tab or window.
- Next right click the new image in the separate tab and save it to your desktop.
- Next open the image in your photo-viewing application.
- Next choose File -> Print within the application.
- Set the paper size to US Letter and scale to 35%.
- Click print and you should be all set!
These options may or may not work. These were specific instances with different users that may have been caused be personal settings or printer settings.
- Safari: Enlarge photo, right click + open in new tab/window, File -> print.
- Printer settings: US Letter, Portrait, 78% scale.
- Firefox: Enlarge photo, right click + open in new tab/window, File -> print.
- Printer settings: US Letter, Portrait, 70% scale.
Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience these troubles may have caused. I hope these troubleshootings tips solve your problems if you are having any. Thank you all for your support.
Play with your printer and run off a few test copies in black and white before you commit to a color piece and waste paper/ink! Otherwise, nice job!ReplyDelete
Is it possible that you can do a "How- To" on how to design your own video. I like all your photos but would like to create one myself....ReplyDelete
I will definitely look into that for this weekend. Will have to check out a few things first but I should be able to create one.